Welcome to the Discussions area! There is a lot of great information and examples within the different posts. If you are considering posting a question, please use the Search feature on the right under "Configure View" to see if an answer has already been posted. I try to respond to all questions within a few days so minimizing redundant questions really helps.

Get a list of tasks, descriptions and triggers into a datagrid

first post: jk76 wrote: Hi guys, I'm pretty new to coding and am trying to write a small ap...

latest post: dahall wrote: I think you may be able to use a ListView in Details mode with less...

answered by: dahall wrote: I think you may be able to use a ListView in Details mode with less...

How can i add FullDateTimePicker into windows.

first post: nrdhakshin wrote: Hi Dhall, pls tell me how to add FullDateTimePicker in winforms, I ...

latest post: dahall wrote: Not sure why you would get an error when adding to your form. I hav...

answered by: dahall wrote: Not sure why you would get an error when adding to your form. I hav...

Hi I want to store the created task information in sql server as tables not as standard xml part, Any Idea How to do that

first post: nrdhakshin wrote: Hi I want to store the created task information in sql server as ta...

latest post: dahall wrote: The only way I can think of is to create tables that match the prop...

answered by: dahall wrote: The only way I can think of is to create tables that match the prop...

How to convert dateTimePicker format in winforms to match StartBoundary

first post: nrdhakshin wrote: How to convert dateTimePicker format in winforms to match StartBoun...

latest post: dahall wrote: Are you asking how to use the DateTimePicker control in your own ap...

answered by: dahall wrote: Are you asking how to use the DateTimePicker control in your own ap...

How can we store trigger details in sql server db?

first post: nrdhakshin wrote: could anyone provide the db schema, so that Trigger information, an...

latest post: dahall wrote: The entire schema for a task can be exported from either the Task.X...

answered by: dahall wrote: The entire schema for a task can be exported from either the Task.X...

Showing only Tasks in Microsoft Folder?

first post: mwinner1 wrote: Hello, I'm attempting to show all my tasks, however... While th...

latest post: mwinner1 wrote: Perfect! Thank you very much! Michael Winner [email removed]...

answered by: dahall wrote: This is likely a permissions problem. Make sure you are running the...

How to enable a task in task scheduler using C#?

first post: riderg28 wrote: HI all , I am facing a problem, I have a process which is running i...

latest post: dahall wrote: When you register a task and specify HighestPrivilege, that setting...

answered by: dahall wrote: When you register a task and specify HighestPrivilege, that setting...

Minimal rights to connect remotely to a taskscheduler service

first post: evb wrote: Hi, What are the minimal rights to connect remotely to a tasksche...

latest post: dahall wrote: In theory, you need to connect to the remote server using the TaskS...

Creation of Task on Windows 7 remotely using Managed Wrapper.

first post: pabitrad wrote: I am trying to create task in remote computer running on Windows 7 ...

latest post: pabitrad wrote: I also tried option 'Connect to another computer' option from task ...

How to set title of TriggerEditDialog.

first post: pabitrad wrote: I am trying to set title of TriggerEditDialog, before displaying it...

latest post: dahall wrote: This is pretty complicated. You could also just set the Text proper...

answered by: dahall wrote: This is pretty complicated. You could also just set the Text proper...