This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

Task Editor with less Dependencies

Apr 5, 2012 at 1:56 PM

Hi,

Awesome work on this project. Do you think it would be possible to create a version of the Task Editor Control that has only a dependence on the TaskScheduler Library and not the others?

Coordinator
Apr 5, 2012 at 10:39 PM

Those libraries are used for various pieces of the editor and wizard controls. You could always use something like ILMerge if you wanted to create a single file.

Apr 11, 2012 at 7:10 AM

Hi,

Yes I did try that but there are multiple errors about Duplicate types. I have not been able to find a way around that error.

If anyone has the answer to the ILMerge issue, please do let me know.

Coordinator
Apr 11, 2012 at 5:17 PM
Edited Apr 21, 2014 at 5:04 AM
If you do not need language localization, the following ILMerge command line will work (you may need to adjust the keyfile directory):
"\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\ILMerge\ILMerge.exe" /t:library /targetplatform:v4 /keyfile:..\..\..\..\TaskService.snk /xmldocs /log:ts.log /union /out:ts.dll Microsoft.Win32.TaskScheduler.dll Microsoft.Win32.TaskSchedulerEditor.dll TimeSpan2.dll GroupControls.dll CubicOrange.Windows.Forms.ActiveDirectory.dll AeroWizard.dll
If you need the editor resources to be localized, then you will need to look into more complicated ILMerge processing.
Marked as answer by dahall on 4/20/2014 at 9:04 PM