Cannot uncheck the last day

Topics: Errors
May 3, 2016 at 9:18 AM
The MonthlyTrigger has a bool property "RunOnLastDayOfMonth".
If there is a MonthlyTrigger with last day is check, and then I want to uncheck it by using the editor, unfortunate, I click "ok" and reopen the editDialog, the last day is still checked.

Is it a bug? Or I miss something?
Coordinator
May 9, 2016 at 12:02 AM
The MonthlyTrigger requires that at least one day is specified. If you uncheck, but do not select another day, the UI will default to the last valid selection.

If this is not the behavior you are seeing, please let me know.
May 9, 2016 at 1:31 AM
In fact, it is another day is checked as well, so I can sure that it isn't the behavior you are seeing.
And if none of other days is checked, it is impossible to uncheck the "last".

The issue is:
It is more than one day is checked(include last), and I just uncheck the "last" and then click OK, the UI looks everything is work well and it is not any error or exception showed. But unfortunately, when I reopen the trigger, the "last" is still checked.
And I check it with "task scheduler" in windows as well, and I think maybe there is a mistake to assign true to "RunOnLastDayOfMonth" property in MonthlyTrigger when click the "OK" button.
Coordinator
May 9, 2016 at 5:53 PM
Thank for the detail as it helped me find a bug in the logic that caused the problem you described. It will be fixed in the upcoming 2.5.20 release.
Marked as answer by dahall on 5/9/2016 at 10:58 AM