Discussions under Examples

Welcome to the Discussions area! There is a lot of great information and examples within the different posts. If you are considering posting a question, please use the Search feature on the right under "Configure View" to see if an answer has already been posted. I try to respond to all questions within a few days so minimizing redundant questions really helps.

Delete task permissions issues

first post: MadTigger wrote: Hello, I was recently trying to figure out a permissions problem t...

latest post: smiz001 wrote: **dahall wrote:** > Great idea. That information is covered elsewhe...

Passing arguments to a powershell script

first post: Aqeel95 wrote: Hey, I want to run powershell.exe to run a script. But the script i...

latest post: dahall wrote: I've used this format in the past with success: ``` myTask.Actions....

answered by: dahall wrote: I've used this format in the past with success: ``` myTask.Actions....

Edit existing tasks

first post: ColCook wrote: I cant find anything in the documentation that tells me how to edit...

latest post: dahall wrote: Check out the following link: https://taskscheduler.codeplex.com/wi...

answered by: dahall wrote: Check out the following link: https://taskscheduler.codeplex.com/wi...

Task Sheduler Microsoft.Win32.TaskScheduler

first post: basit0079 wrote: Hi, I want to create a task scheduler on weekly basis. i want my e...

latest post: dahall wrote: One line of code! ```vb Private Sub TaskRunSheduler() ' Create a ...

answered by: dahall wrote: One line of code! ```vb Private Sub TaskRunSheduler() ' Create a ...

add task in subfolder

first post: llimpeo wrote: No exists method for add task in subfolder. Or why add task in su...

latest post: dahall wrote: The TaskFolder class represents a folder regardless of its level an...

answered by: dahall wrote: The TaskFolder class represents a folder regardless of its level an...

Get unique id for task

first post: ericwhatley92 wrote: Is there a property that gives a unique ID for a specific task? Spe...

latest post: dahall wrote: There is not a Guid or other ID tied to each registered task. What ...

answered by: dahall wrote: There is not a Guid or other ID tied to each registered task. What ...

Help TaskDefinition.Data property

first post: joeyzderadicka wrote: Was wondering if anyone knew how to set the data property and then ...

latest post: dahall wrote: You discovered the little secret behind wrapper compatibility betwe...

answered by: dahall wrote: You discovered the little secret behind wrapper compatibility betwe...

Can TSMW trigger a program statement in my application?

first post: mihooper wrote: I am developing a scheduler application in C#. It reads a collectio...

latest post: dahall wrote: There is an action, `ComHandlerAction` that calls a COM interface. ...

why scheduled task do not run when time is reached

first post: vNext2012 wrote: using (TaskService ts = new TaskService()) { //...

latest post: vNext2012 wrote: i find that the error log now, it is due to battery in notebook, n...

answered by: dahall wrote: This appears to be configured properly. Make sure event logging for...

without password and username, how do this task scheduler library set schedule in remote computer?

first post: vNext2012 wrote: without password and username, how do this task scheduler library s...

latest post: dahall wrote: See this page for more information on connecting to remote computer...

answered by: dahall wrote: See this page for more information on connecting to remote computer...