Update historyVersion 2.5.4
- Added TaskEventWatcher component that enables watching task folders or tasks for changes and updated TaskListView and TaskHistoryControl with that feature (see sample code)
- Fixed bug with context menu for lists that would display it in wrong position
- Fixed major bug when registering tasks with well known groups and built-in accounts ("Everyone", "SYSTEM", etc.) -- Sorry everyone.
- Removed data contract attributes
- Bug fixes
- Added ability for V1 tasks to support almost all V2 properties including the support of multiple action types of all action variants.
- Bi-directional support for XML across V1 and V2
- A number of bug fixes for Windows 10.
- Added support for .NET 2.0, 3.5 and 4.0
- Added security handling and version compatibility handling (for connecting to up or down-stream versions)
- Bug fixes
- Enhancements to history control and event trigger editor
- Compensation for deprecated email and message actions on Win8
- Improved performance and marshalling.
- A more modern editor has been added as TaskOptionsEditor.
- Some bug fixes
- Better support for Windows 8 additions to core library
- Addition of Fluent syntax and crontab syntax
See Source Code
for full details of changes.Download Descriptions
- TaskScheduler.zip - Includes the base library (Microsoft.Win32.TaskScheduler.dll) with no UI code. Works with .NET 2.0 and higher. Separate assemblies for .NET 2.0, 3.5 and 4.0. Add this assembly as a reference to interact with Task Scheduler on all systems with IE4 and later. This package is also available via NuGet with package name TaskScheduler.
- TaskSchedulerEditor.zip - Includes the UI library (Microsoft.Win32.TaskSchedulerEditor.dll) with all supporting assemblies. Works with .NET 2.0 and higher. Separate assemblies for .NET 2.0, 3.5 and 4.0. Add this assembly as a reference along with Microsoft.Win32.TaskScheduler.dll to get editor controls and dialogs that allow for viewing and editing tasks, triggers, actions, lists, etc. This package is also available via NuGet with package name TaskSchedulerEditor.
- TaskSchedulerHelp.zip - Includes the Microsoft Help compatible help files for both the base and editor libraries. Extract all files and then run Install_TaskScheduler.bat to integrate the help.