Discussions under Setup

Welcome to the Discussions area! There is a lot of great information and examples within the different posts. If you are considering posting a question, please use the Search feature on the right under "Configure View" to see if an answer has already been posted. I try to respond to all questions within a few days so minimizing redundant questions really helps.

Where will you go??

first post: dmal wrote: Hi Where will you go when CodePlex is shutdown? Regards Dennis

latest post: dahall wrote: https://github.com/dahall/taskscheduler There is an old version th...

Help Creating a difficult, maybe impossible, one time task

first post: funkel1989 wrote: I'm trying to use your plug to create a one-time task that will del...

latest post: dahall wrote: Boot triggers require that the task is registered by a member of th...

No task found when running on remote Windows Server 2008 R2 from Windows Server 2003 R2

first post: CuriousDeveloper wrote: Hello, I am having an issue with getting list of task (or certain...

latest post: CuriousDeveloper wrote: Hello again, Finally, I found out what was wrong. Problem was with...

answered by: CuriousDeveloper wrote: Hello again, Finally, I found out what was wrong. Problem was with...

Using DLL file

first post: StuffLawyerly wrote: Since i'm new to programming C#, how can i use this DLL file?

latest post: dahall wrote: You can pull this into your project using NuGet. Look for the Task ...

answered by: dahall wrote: You can pull this into your project using NuGet. Look for the Task ...

Determine whether the task scheduler is execute by user or execute by schedule

first post: myjlan wrote: I would like to know whether it is possible to determine whether th...

latest post: dahall wrote: Not that I'm aware of. The same engine launches both with the same ...

answered by: dahall wrote: Not that I'm aware of. The same engine launches both with the same ...

Help TaskDefinition.Data property

first post: joeyzderadicka wrote: Was wondering if anyone knew how to set the data property and then ...

latest post: dahall wrote: You discovered the little secret behind wrapper compatibility betwe...

answered by: dahall wrote: You discovered the little secret behind wrapper compatibility betwe...

Is there a way to find the logged in user's "domain\name" when creating a task in code running as SYSTEM?

first post: Bob_12345 wrote: I have scoured the internet and there are suggestions that work for...

latest post: Bob_12345 wrote: Thank you! And I want to thank you for creating this C# COM wrapper...

answered by: Bob_12345 wrote: That did create the task but then ran the process launched by the t...

without password and username, how do this task scheduler library set schedule in remote computer?

first post: vNext2012 wrote: without password and username, how do this task scheduler library s...

latest post: dahall wrote: See this page for more information on connecting to remote computer...

answered by: dahall wrote: See this page for more information on connecting to remote computer...

Activate / Deactivate Task

first post: anroza150 wrote: Hello! How can I deactivate a Task? I can not find the property t...

latest post: anroza150 wrote: Yes! That was. Thank you very much!

answered by: huangjiadog wrote: I don't totally understand what "deactivate " mean. But Microsoft.W...

Languages supported for creating tasks?

first post: rgweyvco wrote: Hi! I need to implement scheduled tasks in my application and you...

latest post: rgweyvco wrote: Perfect, thanks a lot for all the work in the library, it's a great...

answered by: dahall wrote: The translations apply to the UI elements provided for editing task...