More fixes and a few additions since the 1.7 release. See Source Code area for full details of changes.
There are three downloads here:
- TaskScheduler.zip - Includes the base library (Microsoft.Win32.TaskScheduler.dll) with no UI code. Works with .NET 2.0 and higher. Add this assembly as a reference to interact with Task Scheduler on all systems with IE4 and later. This package is also available via NuGet with package name TaskScheduler.
- TaskSchedulerEditor.zip - Includes the UI library (Microsoft.Win32.TaskScheduler.dll) with all supporting assemblies. Works with .NET 3.5 and higher. Add this assembly as a reference along with Microsoft.Win32.TaskScheduler.dll to get editor controls and dialogs that allow for viewing and editing tasks, triggers, actions, lists, etc. This package is also available via NuGet with package name TaskSchedulerEditor.
- TaskSchedulerHelp.zip - Includes the Microsoft Help (VS2010) compatible help files for both the base and editor libraries. Extract all files and then run Install_TaskScheduler.bat to integrate the help.
You can find a list of all the changes in the source code
area of the site, but here is a brief summary:
- Further work on the editor components including the addition of many configuration options for the wizard
- Changes to v1 functionality to better align with Task Scheduler v2 actions